Friday 28 March 2014

Thank you (yes, you!)

A year ago today I started this wee little blog, a place for me to come and rant about the books I'm reading, the films I'm watching, and whatever else pops into my head to stop me from sleeping at night. At the time I thought my only readers would pretty much be me and, occasionally, my mum. But 152 posts and nearly 20,000 hits later, it seems I was wrong (unless my mum is just really, really bored and those hits are all hers).

So, to everyone who's paid this site a visit over the last year, even if it was only to think 'never again!' and click straight back out again...


Really...


You guys...


So awesome I could break into a Rockwell dance any minute...


May all your days be sunny, your shirts be non-itchy, your weekends be long, and your therapist look like Mads Mikkelsen. You rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment